Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday afternoon tea and strawberries



The light has been lifting all around the farmhouse today. I've just made everything tidy and clean and have prepared a perfect pot of tea in Granna's tea pot and settled at the window. The light is dancing through the white lilacs and there is a sweet breeze that tosses their perfume into the room almost carelessly. A perfect day for enchantments and day dreams. Just now there are two robins having quite a conversation on the grass. If only I could speak robin I would tell you what they are saying. But then, Granna would say it is impolite to eavesdrop...(I wonder if she meant robins). In any case, they are now joined with the arias of other feathered friends. Today I believe everything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails